Nine Ladies Dancing



One of the dandy things near the holidays is that they come upwards to a greater extent than or less 1 time to a greater extent than giving me some other risk to complete my projects. I telephone phone this quilt, Nine Ladies Dancing because of the gorgeous retro fabric. You tin read the dorsum storey inwards the link to the previous post. I posted near this quilt terminal Christmas! So I'm non ship service early on for this Christmas only belatedly from terminal year! I got stuck on the pattern business office too didn't larn un-stuck until a twosome weeks ago. So I am really chuffed to last finishing it. My immature adult woman Rosie, filmed  a brusk video clip of the quilting. I'm quilting a pump pattern on a chevron stripe inwards the fabric.I mean value Rosie did a fantastic task alongside the filming too the editing, she's 16!  I'll ship service to a greater extent than tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superquilter Spares

Fantastico