Fantastico



Fantastico may merely live on my novel favourite thread. 

I produce honey the Magnifico. But variegated threads are then fun to auto quilt with.  So when I flora out that Superior Threads were bringing out a variegated version of Magnifico in addition to calling it Fantastico - good I was excited. Fantastico has all the describe in addition to beauty of Magnifico but it's variegated! This thread is then NEW that at that topographic point are solely a few colours currently available. Use the American Superior Threads site equally a store window to run into this newest gain of Fantastico thread. 

Available straightaway inwards the UK £11.99 for 2,000 yds.
Fantastic Thread! Fantastic price!
electronic mail or band to order
martha@.co.uk
01526 378057

This month's Superior Threads guild goes in
Mon afternoon March 18th
electronic mail or band to allow me know what y'all want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superquilter Spares

Nine Ladies Dancing